Making Connections

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

5b They Say, I Say

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mchirichella

PostSubject: 5b They Say, I Say   Wed May 27, 2009 8:31 am

They say__ Surprised surprised________I sayI am___ clown clown_______They say_alien_______ alien __I sayI know how to__ study study________SoDon't judge me by___ afro afro_______They say___ pig pig_______I sayI am_ jocolor joker_________They say I'm not__ Surprised _surprised_______I sayStop_____ Smile smile _____InsteadI'm gonna__ study _study_______To be____ king _KING_____

LOL LOL LOL LOL
lol! lol! lol! lol!

Last edited by mchirichella on Thu May 28, 2009 8:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 5b They Say, I Say   Wed May 27, 2009 9:13 am

What are you doing to me? This is cruel! Mrs. McKenna
Back to top Go down
http://block2.forumotion.com
mchirichella

PostSubject: YOUR POEM IS THE BEST   Thu May 28, 2009 8:36 am

YOUR POEM IS THE BEST YOUR POEM IS THE BEST YOUR POEM IS THE BEST YOUR POEM IS THE BEST YOUR POEM IS THE BEST YOUR POEM IS THE BEST YOUR POEM IS THE BEST YOUR POEM IS THE BEST YOUR POEM IS THE BEST YOUR POEM IS THE BEST YOUR POEM IS THE BEST YOUR POEM IS THE BEST YOUR POEM IS THE BEST YOUR POEM IS THE BEST YOUR POEM IS THE BEST YOUR POEM IS THE BEST YOUR POEM IS THE BEST YOUR POEM IS THE BEST YOUR POEM IS THE BEST YOUR POEM IS THE BEST YOUR POEM IS THE BEST YOUR POEM IS THE BEST YOUR POEM IS THE BEST YOUR POEM IS THE BEST YOUR POEM IS THE BEST YOUR POEM IS THE BEST YOUR POEM IS THE BEST YOUR POEM IS THE BEST YOUR POEM IS THE BEST YOUR POEM IS THE BEST YOUR POEM IS THE BEST YOUR POEM IS THE BEST YOUR POEM IS THE BEST
Back to top Go down
myersb

PostSubject: Re: 5b They Say, I Say   Thu May 28, 2009 8:36 am

That cool you are all those thing and don't let nobody stop you from doing it.
Back to top Go down
panksc

PostSubject: Re: 5b They Say, I Say   Thu May 28, 2009 8:38 am

mchirichella wrote:
YOUR POEM IS THE BEST YOUR POEM IS THE BEST YOUR POEM IS THE BEST YOUR POEM IS THE BEST YOUR POEM IS THE BEST YOUR POEM IS THE BEST YOUR POEM IS THE BEST YOUR POEM IS THE BEST YOUR POEM IS THE BEST YOUR POEM IS THE BEST YOUR POEM IS THE BEST YOUR POEM IS THE BEST YOUR POEM IS THE BEST YOUR POEM IS THE BEST YOUR POEM IS THE BEST YOUR POEM IS THE BEST YOUR POEM IS THE BEST YOUR POEM IS THE BEST YOUR POEM IS THE BEST YOUR POEM IS THE BEST YOUR POEM IS THE BEST YOUR POEM IS THE BEST YOUR POEM IS THE BEST YOUR POEM IS THE BEST YOUR POEM IS THE BEST YOUR POEM IS THE BEST YOUR POEM IS THE BEST YOUR POEM IS THE BEST YOUR POEM IS THE BEST YOUR POEM IS THE BEST YOUR POEM IS THE BEST YOUR POEM IS THE BEST YOUR POEM IS THE BEST

no its not and ur a dork lol!
Back to top Go down
chirichellam

PostSubject: this person is really smart   Thu May 28, 2009 8:47 am

mchirichella wrote:

Very Happy Smile Sad Surprised Shocked Cool Laughing Mad Razz Embarassed Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Wink Exclamation Question Idea Neutral Arrow What a Face Like a Star @ heaven Suspect I love you No @ cyclops clown pirat tongue silent pale alien cat monkey pig rabbit bounce confused affraid Basketball cheers bom drunken Sleep king king
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 5b They Say, I Say   

Back to top Go down

5b They Say, I Say
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
English/Reading Block 2 :: 5b They Say, I Say-
Jump to: