English/Reading Block 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

English/Reading Block 2

Making Connections

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

they say, i say

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
OgenA

OgenA

they say, i say Empty
PostSubject: they say, i say   they say, i say Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 8:42 am

They say I am short I sayI am proud They say I look like my mom I sayI am my own person I know how to be responsable SoDon't judge me by my cover They say i am a redneck I say I am all around They say I'm not good enough I sayStop judging me Instead I'm gonna succeed To my best of abillitys.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

they say, i say Empty
PostSubject: Re: they say, i say   they say, i say Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 6:03 pm

I see so much of your attitude in your poem. You have made a statement and it is awesome. Mrs. McKenna
Back to top Go down
https://block2.forumotion.com
piottia

they say, i say Empty
PostSubject: they say i say reply   they say, i say Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 8:32 am

This is you all the way. I think everyone should get to know each other before they judge. Dont listen to people around you do what you think is the right thing and succeed.
Back to top Go down
panksc

panksc

they say, i say Empty
PostSubject: kitty i anwered you   they say, i say Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 8:40 am

kitty u have a lot of spunk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

they say, i say Empty
PostSubject: Re: they say, i say   they say, i say Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

they say, i say
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
English/Reading Block 2 :: 5b They Say, I Say-
Jump to: